There are thousands of facemasks on the market today, but making your own mask at home can be a great bonus to your self-care routine, helping you unwind and relax. With this simple and fresh mask, your skin will feel hydrated and dewy all day long.
- 1 ripe avocado: Rich in healthy fats and vitamins.
- 1 tablespoon honey: Locks in moisture and has antibacterial properties.
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt: Packed with probiotics and lactic acid, yogurt gently exfoliates while providing hydration.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional): Helps soften and moisturize the skin.
- Scoop out the flesh of a ripe avocado into a mixing bowl. Mash it thoroughly until it forms a smooth paste. Add the honey and yogurt to the mashed avocado. Blend well. For extra moisture, mix one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser, removing any makeup or impurities. Apply a generous layer of the hydrating mask to your face, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Allow the mask to sit on your skin for 15-20 minutes, giving the ingredients time to work their magic.
- When you’re done, gently rinse off the mask using lukewarm water. Pat your skin dry with a clean towel, and enjoy the results.