Re-think a Gulf Coast holiday by thinking outside Florida. These Gulf Coast boasts beaches in Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas will give you a memorable experience.
- Biloxi, Mississippi offers a spectacular beach and panoramic views of the Gulf. A range of interesting activities combined with Southern hospitality makes Biloxi ideal.
- Corpus Christi, Texas boasts good surfing and fishing opportunities. With plenty of birdlife, Corpus Christi is a nature lover’s dream.
- Rockport, Texas is a short distance from Corpus Christi. It has a beautiful beach with calm waters, perfect for small children.
- Gulf Shores, Alabama is also a tranquil beach ideal for a family vacation. It offers three swimming areas protected by lifeguards.
- South Padre Island, Texas boasts clean beaches and excellent fishing. It is a barrier island with plenty of shoreline action.
- Fort Morgan, Alabama is a historical site and is also home to a nature reserve that is pristine.
- Galveston Island, Texas is a cultural and culinary center in addition to its gorgeous beaches. A visit to the city’s historic downtown area is a must.
- Orange Beach, Alabama is a tranquil destination with magnificent views. It is also well-known for its local cuisine offerings.